Friday, October 17, 2008

My VisionProject 2007 ( www.myvisionproject.org)

I thank the Almighty God for making me a Finalist of MyVisionProject 2007. I'm preparing to win the FIRST PRIZE in the next edition. Of course, i'd present my Child development Project; a practical effort towards the attainment of MDGs 2 and 4. The programme challenged me to work on this project with all might. However, that is not the reason i am doing it. 'Myvisionproject or no myvisionproject'I would still contribute to the development of humanity, especially those in my community.

I call my vision project AFRICAN CULTURAL COTTAGE. It is a cultural and tourism mix. It is a pot of similar and diverse African cultures placed at the heart of the globe. My vision project is the most preferred destination for individuals and organizations who desire to explore the rich African cultures at one place.
I used it for Myvisionproject 2007 organized in Ghana, West Africa by Achievers Foundation and Data bank Foundation with the assistance of World Bank Institute and British Council. I was a finalist as it was considered the most innovative project. It is not enough to reach the finals of such a laudable competition, i earnestly desire to achieve my vision by 2015.

Interested investors who desire to know more about my project could contact me for details.

No comments: